Monday, August 1, 2011

FQG Sneak Peak

Can you believe the heat? It is great weather to stay inside....and quilt.
I just got fabric for our October, November, and December blocks. I hope you like them as much as I do.
October, Purchased at Quilt Country, these fabrics are part of a fun new line from Moda. "Meadow Friends" by Deb Strain. Pattern #19486 is the brown, and #19485 is the orange. They remind me of candy corn and pumpkins and lingering days of Indian Summer. (Although, I'm ready for summer to get the heck out of Dodge. Bing on the cold!)





November, Our fabrics are from the collection "Grand Finale" by Sandy Gervais for Moda. Grand Finale Goldenrod Fall Leaves, #17594-16, is being paired with Sandy's Solids Dark Red, #7521-428 to welcome Fall.









December, Jingle All The Way Berry Merry Holly, #4526-26, by Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex is stepping up with Sparkle Mojito Sparkles, #39055-777, an Essentials fabric from Wilmington Prints to bring Christmas cheer to our block of the month.
Both November and December fabrics are currently available at The Fat Quarter Shop. They are currently having a big birthday sale. There are awesome deals to be had with the click of a mouse.
www.thefatquartershop.com


Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.