Tuesday, August 9, 2011

By George, I think I've got it!!!

With much thanks to the kind people out in the land of blog - most especially Maria Spiller of Essex United Kingdom who blogs here (Please go visit her blog and say thanks for the help!) - I am especially proud to announce that you can now print pages from this blog.

See the little green do-dad in the upper right hand corner of the page?  It says "Print  PDF".  That will let you print the page you are on with out any of the extra junk.  YOU  HAVE TO BE ON THE PAGE YOU WANT TO PRINT for this to work.

To make it even easier to find the monthly patterns, they are now listed under a separate tab.  Look under the title, you will see HOME and PATTERNS.  HOME takes you to the most recent posting.  PATTERNS takes you to a hot list.  Click PATTERNS, then click on the one you want.  You will be redirected to the pattern you asked for.  Once you are there click on the cute little green "Print PDF" button and it will give you options for printing the page....junk free.

Thanks  again to Maria.  If you are ever in Texas look us up.  The guild would be glad to thank you in person....well, I would any how, and I'm sure they would be thrilled to meet my hero!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.