Friday, August 5, 2011

So, you want to print the directions.... so do I!

Hi all - after much fiddling and tinkering I think I have managed to get what we really wanted in the first place.

At the top of the blog, just below the title you will see two options:  "Home", and "PDF Files."


If you click on "PDF Files" you will be taken to a list of file names.  As of this moment the list only has one item in it...so it really isn't a list yet, but it will be eventually.


Click on the file you want.  This month we are doing "August 2011 - Canoe Trip PDF".  It will redirect you to an adobe file.


You can then print just the directions by clicking on the little picture of a printer in the icon bar at the top of the page.


Hope this helps.

That was irritating. 

3 comments:

  1. Grr. I'm working on this. One minute it works and the next it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog yesterday. Did you know that you are a 'no reply' blogger? so if you enter competitions or comment, people can't click reply to respond to you... You have to change this in settings - can't remember quite how but if you can't figure it out, give me a yell and I'll look it up for you.
    :)
    cheers
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,

    Go from 'no reply' blogger to 'reply' blogger in your profile, There you have to change a setting.
    Looking forward to the list, which always starts with (nr.) 1.
    Great initiative,

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.