Wednesday, September 26, 2012

And the winner is.....

The winner of the September 25, 2012 Frisco Quilt Guild block of the month lotto is

Ginny Miller
Ginny won 14 completed blocks, 5 kits (returned from players who didn't get to it. Well done on that people! I am proud of you), and 2 IOU blocks (completed but not turned in).
As there was no fabric left over I threw in an extra surprise.....
 
 
....a one block mini. I had to figure out how to make the block, didn't I. Well, this was my test block, embellished with some machine embroidery, and hand quilting.

Ginny also received a coupon good for free labor from Tops to Treasures on any quilt with edge to edge quilting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In other news check out these items from last night's show and tell.

 
December 2011 lotto winner Vicky Shortino had this to share. I love the throw made from Dancing Tulips.

 
March 2012 winner Marilyn Pitrone had a finished Brain Dead quilt to show us. (This photo is from its time with me getting quilted.)

It was awesome seeing my their quilts finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.