Saturday, February 25, 2012

Month 9 - March 2012 - Brain Dead


I just finished cutting kits for Brain Dead. I have 31 ready to hand out Tuesday evening. This block is so easy you might consider making more than one.
I also have this month's sample all stitched up. What a breeze. I can now tell you that this Quilty Friend block is most definitely Charm Pack friendly. (I suspect all of them are, but I've only actually tried it with this one). The block can be constructed with your kit plus 7 charms. I have a few extras to share if someone wants to play along but doesnt have a stash of 1930's prints at home. Just ask me about it when you pick up your kit.
Have a great rest of the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.