Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Month 7 - Bonus Block - Forest Flakes


The votes are in....after some slight discussion at the Guild meeting last night it was decided to skip a month.

FQG - the December block, Dancing Tulips will be turned in at our January meeting.  There will be NO BOM swap at the Christmas party in December.

Everyone else - I have decided that I am a little OCD.  It bothers me to skip a month.  It shouldn't...but it is a "block of the month" not a "block of the when I feel like it."  No judgement, just sayin', my issues.  So look for a new pattern toward the end of December.  You can call it my gift to you.


(same block, different color placement)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.