Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wobbley Web class forming at Happiness is Quilting


 
The lovely ladies at Happiness is Quilting have asked me to teach! The shop is located in historic McKinney, Texas and is one of my favorites.
 
Wobbly Web Layer Cake Throw was featured on Moda Bakeshop and is a fun seasonal throw that would be easy to personalize for different holidays.  I can easily imagine pumpkins wrapping their vines around the trellis, or spring flowers.
 
 
The model features "The Boo Crew" by Sweetwater for Moda and two friendly goggley eyed spiders on a wobbly web.
 
The class, #503,  is currently scheduled for Saturday, August 24 from 10am to 4 pm.  Cost for this class is $40.
 
Please contact the friendly people at Happiness is Quilting if you are interested in spending the day playing with fabric with me.
 

PS - If you are a member of the Frisco Quilt Guild and attend the class I will donate my portion of the class fee to the guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.