Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sneak Peak

I've got the fabric for the last two months of the 12  month series for the Frisco Quilt Guild.

May's block will be made with fabrics from the Summer Breezes II line.  These are the fabrics that I was working with at retreat - beautiful royal blues and white with a dash of summery green and yellow.


Summer Breeze II Sky Blue Summer Bouquets (SKU#32590-13)
FQS uses 8x8 inch swatches....so imagine your kit cut from 1/4 of this.
Bella Solids Light Blue (SKU#9900-63)



We will be adding dark blues, greens and yellows on a white background to make our block next  month.

For the Month of June.....and in honor of the wonderful men in our lives.....I have this lined up.

Lil' Miss Sew & Sew Black Ruler Stripe (SKU# 0426-1)

Kona Cotton Cocoa (SKU#K001-1-82)

Plan to add dark browns, reds, and black against a beige or pale yellow background.


Remember - you are not expected to run out and purchase these fabrics....I am just sharing my excitement about things to come.
On a final, sneak peaky note, be sure to cast your vote in my pole located in the upper right hand corner of this blog.  Would you like Quilty Friends to continue to provide the block of the month program for the Frisco Quilt Guild?  I am game, but only if you are having fun.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabrics. I do like brown and blue together. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or question. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.